2021 Monthly Membership Meetings
- September 15, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. location Barron's Cafe or Zoom
- Guest Speaker: Honorable Joe Black, Harrison County Court at Law Judge
- "Grounds for TROs and Protective Orders"
- October 20, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. location TBD or Zoom
- Guest Speaker: Raymond Hatcher, Attorney, Sloan Firm, PC
- "Trucking Law Changes"
- November 17, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. location TBD or Zoom
- Guest Speaker: Brittany Mears, Gregg County Assistant District Attorney
- "CPS Cases"
- December - NTAP Christmas Party
- Time and Date: TBD
Volunteering, Fundraisers & Socials
September 18 from 8 a.m. to noon: Love Longview
- A community-wide initiative that encourages all residents to work together on one day to make a significant impact in Longview.
Rainbow Room Donations: Monthly Membership Meetings (3rd Wednesday of every month)
Teen Court: 2nd and 4th Mondays of every month at 4:45 p.m.